Sticks N’ Kicks Lacrosse and Soccer Camps offers boys and girls between the ages 6-14 of all skill levels, an opportunity to further develop and improve their lacrosse skills. Each camper is grouped by age, ability, and playing experience. Programs build player confidence by helping each student achieve success at their own individual level.
Program objectives include:
- Introducing and analyzing skills
- Improving technical skills, tactical strategies, & physical development
- Helping students advance to the next level
- Providing game experience
- Creating a positive and fun learning environment