Sticks N’ Kicks Lacrosse and Soccer Camps offers boys and girls between the ages 3-17 of all skill levels, an opportunity to further develop and improve their lacrosse skills. Each camper is grouped by age, ability, and playing experience. Programs build player confidence by helping each student achieve success at their own individual level.
Program objectives include:
- Introducing and analyzing skills
- Improving technical skills, tactical strategies, & physical development
- Helping students advance to the next level
- Providing game experience
- Creating a positive and fun learning environment
LACROSSE CLINIC FOR BOYS (Ages 7-11)
The program is designed to teach and reinforce players the fundamental skills of lacrosse. This clinic pro- vides players of all levels with an opportunity to further develop and improve their skills. Our program will concentrate on building player confidence by helping all participants achieve success at their own individual level of ability. The clinic will also include mini games to reinforce the technical skills learned in the clinic.